Do you want to be able to use Alert in server / client mode via Internet?
Alert can be managed through a distant machine connected to the internet or to the firm internal network. This option enables the operator to configure and exploit the Alert software remotely from different client stations.
Two configurations are available:
- Via an internet browser: to work with Alert from a remote station – alarm consultation and acknowledgement, schedule, logs. This is AlertWeb
- Via AlertClient software: full access to use and configure Alert from a remote station.
The connection with the server can be either a TCP/IP connection or a modem connection (via a remote access configured on the server).
AlertWeb and AlertClient are provided with the Alert remote control option.
The price of the option depends on the maximum number of clients likely to log on to the server simultaneously and the maximum number of variables of Alert’s licence.
There are 3 levels for this option:
- Option of 2 client access server
- Option of 5 client access server
- Option of unlimited client access